"Just like a neuronal graffiti, the last image frame was dancing indecisive between his blinded photo-receptors and his immediate memory." Little he knew the image would continue to develop, nurtured by his subconscious, into a whole new idea.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

BuzzRanking

While I check my web analytics every day, I only do an exhaustive review of certain reports once every few weeks. Today, while checking which User Agents are accessing my blog, I found an entry that seemed new this time among the usual suspects:

BuzzRankingBot/1.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; BuzzRankingBot/1.0; +http://www.buzzrankingbot.com/)

The page BuzzRanking bot explains:
BuzzRanking bot will be used for a future website about internet content analysis.

However I couldn't find any other references to this bot anywhere on the web. Based on domain registration information, my best guess is that Matthieu Aubry, the creator of phpMyVisites, is likely building on his analytics knowledge to create a new service.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buzzranking is my futur website.
You can read more in my blog (in french) at this page : http://www.chauffeurdebuzz.com/buzz+presentation+de+buzz+ranking-39

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home